WHAT IS A HOLLYWOOD SMILE?
In recent years, Hollywood smiles have grown in popularity. Many patients are now attempting to improve their smiles to match those of celebrities. Hollywood smile refers to an ideal smile and the treatment performed to obtain it. This could include teeth that are perfectly shaped, flawlessly white and well-aligned. The treatment emphasises using dental veneers to conceal all dental flaws from discolouration to misalignment and chipping.
WHAT DOES HOLLYWOOD SMILE PROCESS INVOLVE?
Some patients may simply require a few simple dental procedures. However, in some circumstances, a complete dental makeover is required. The operations required for a Hollywood smile are determined by the patient’s current dental state. Veneers, braces, crowns, dental implants, teeth whitening, and even lip lifts may be used as part of your Hollywood smile treatment.
- Dental Veneers. Veneers are thin shells that cover the front of the teeth. Veneers are a great procedure to obtain the Hollywood smile unless the patient’s teeth are naturally uniform in shape and size.
- Teeth Reshaping and Contouring. If the patient’s teeth are in alignment, this treatment can be used to correct minor imperfections and enhancements. Some patients may desire to have their teeth all the same length and straightened.
- Teeth Braces. Orthodontic braces may be the best option for the patient if their teeth are significantly misaligned or their bite has to be corrected.
- Gum Contouring. Gumlines differ from person to person. Gum contouring can be applied to patients with high, low or asymmetrical gums. This treatment is used to improve the appearance of the gums, teeth, or smile.
- Teeth Whitening and Bleaching. Teeth whitening is a simple treatment to brighten the natural colour of a patient’s teeth to achieve Hollywood white. This procedure will give the patient the “celebrity look”.
- WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF THE smile design?
- The appearance is very natural.
- Perfectly straight teeth
- Pearl bright teeth
- Celebrity look
- Painless and quick
- Boots oral health
- Improves social life and allows to thrive in social and professional success.
- Long-term use
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DENTAL VENEERS AND HOLLYWOOD SMILE?
One of the most well-known cosmetic procedures is the Hollywood smile. Hollywood smile is a complete makeover using the latest technology. Unlike the common assumption, the Hollywood smile does not just consist of veneers. It could include a number of treatments such as dental implants, crowns, or veneers.
ACHIEVING HOLLYWOOD SMILE USING DENTAL VENEERS
Dental veneers are often used as part of the smile design procedure. With dental veneers, a patient can have a flawlessly white “smile design,” even if some of their teeth are damaged, misaligned or discoloured. Many famous people receive this procedure to get their breath-taking smiles. There are numerous types of dental veneers available, including porcelain, zirconia and composite resin. These veneers range in price and durability, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. For further details please see the section on types of dental veneers.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR HOLLYWOOD SMILE?
The ideal applicant for a smile design should be:
- over 18 years old, ensuring that his physical development is complete,
- individuals who desire a beautiful smile,
- for those who have lost teeth or have cracked or broken teeth,
- people who have significant tooth decay or discolouration should undergo this surgery.
HOW MANY TEETH REQUIRE A smile design PROCEDURE?
Although few patients have a smile design for only four upper front teeth. The majority of patients choose to have eight or ten upper front teeth.
ARE THE RESULTS OF THE smile design PROCEDURE TEMPORARY?
The smile design procedure is not temporary. The duration of the treatment depends on the procedure and material used. Porcelain veneers, for example, can last for more than fifteen years. Another important factor that will determine how long the new teeth last is how well the patient takes care of them.
WHAT POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS COULD HOLLYWOOD SMILE HAVE?
Each patient’s smile design treatment is unique depending on what they need to improve about their smile. The Hollywood smile procedures each have different side effects. For example, the side effects of getting veneers with gum contouring may differ from those of getting dental crowns or an implant.
IS THE HOLLYWOOD SMILE PROCEDURE PAINFUL?
The level of pain is determined by the state of your teeth as well as the number and type of treatments required. The entire procedure may be slightly unpleasant if you require extensive treatments such as implants, root canals, tooth removals, and so on. The procedure will be performed under local anaesthesia. Therefore the area which need operation is paralysed (numb), so the patients feel no pain during the operation.
WHICH HOLLYWOOD SMILE IS THE BEST?
The best smile design is the one that best matches you. The patient’s personal wishes to alter their smile are the main focuses of this procedure. The budget is also a crucial factor in determining the best smile design treatments.